RE: Opinion about Sport Truck Connection

From: SmokinDakota (smokindakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Mon Mar 08 1999 - 16:38:30 EST

I do have to admit that they need to work on their mission statement. But
not everyone is concerned about performance. To some looks and reliability
are of utmost importance. To others it may be performance. If everyone was
concerned about performance then why don't they just build the R/T? If you
don't want to watch the show, then don't. IMHO, if it has trucks on it I
will watch it. I love trucks in general, Sport Trucks, no matter what make
or model(go ahead flame away), just as long as it isn't a damn rice rocket.
The show actually did have some performance related material, i.e. the K&N
for the 5.9. I only caught the last half of it, and I have never seen or
heard of it before, but we be sure to watch it next week.

Just my .05 cents

Steven 2me
http://www.smokindakota.com