Re: 318vs360

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Mon Mar 08 1999 - 14:22:25 EST

The cost of your "dream mods" is about 900 bucks. Put the money in a special
"gas fund". Every time you fill up, take a couple bucks out of the gas fund to
help pay for the gas. This will be like having 10% better mpg.IMHO,the mods
probably won't do much for mpg. Sound and power increases is what you'd get.
Dr. Pat