Re: Peeling bumper paint

From: P34P3P@aol.com
Date: Mon Mar 08 1999 - 22:14:19 EST

The black on my back bumper started peeling within a month after I got the
truck home. I soon replaced it with a 'glass roll pan fron Trader's so it
hasn't continued to be a problem. It may still be peeling but I got the thing
stashed up in the rafters in my garage. Hasn't happened to the front bumper
but I rear-ended a car in slow traffic last month and need to get a new front
bumper anyway. New bumper is $297., unpainted so I'm just gonna paint it red
like the rest of my '97 sport.