clear lights

From: Geoffrey Gaskin (lilblakv8dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Mar 08 1999 - 21:51:39 EST

I was wondering, are the clear tail lights legal, I have seen a few
s10's at night, and I would hardly say they are safe. They don't look
red, more of a reddish orange color (when brakes are hit) Other than
that, they look really cool. Will they be making a tinted set? That
is what I really want. I am tired of people stealing my headlight
covers and tail light covers.

What is this group buy on these lenses?? was I asleep?? must have
been. Tell me more....

One more thing, anyone else heard from hypertech? I figure with
all the talk about getting mopar computer sbec thing, we (as in not
just me) would be all over that company trying to find out if the ram
power programmer will work on our Dak's. I personally would prefer a
programer over a SBEC...many more options for the price.

I converted a loyal chebbby fan to a Mopar recently. He wanted a Z71
POS, I told him to get a Dodge.. more power, so he got a 99 ram 4x4...
sweeeeet

Anyway, I will stay on hypertech

laterzzz
==
Geoffrey Gaskin Swartz, Louisiana
LilBlakV8Dak@yahoo.com or Crawdaddy@colla.com
UIN # 2325710
www.geocities.com/motorcity/lane/3116 (under construction)
1998 RC Black Sport V8 auto 3.55 Stockland cover, Flowmaster, K&N, Ventvisors,
Wiper cowl, Kenwood sound, Soon computer and wide meats!