Re: Air Intake

From: mrdancer (mrdancer@camalott.com)
Date: Mon Mar 08 1999 - 20:11:19 EST

I'm not sure if too much air will decrease your mileage. I only know that
if you run MORE air thru the engine, you will burn MORE fuel to keep your
air/fuel ratio correct. I think if you can keep your foot out of it, you
won't notice a difference in mpg. OTOH, engine/vehicle combinations are
unique, and sometimes a little more fuel off-the-line will get you into OD
quicker and help overall mpg - but who really knows? Sorry if I've confused
the issue.......