Re: MPG and Clear Lenses

From: Dak99RT@aol.com
Date: Tue Mar 09 1999 - 13:06:02 EST

In a message dated 3/9/99 1:28:24 AM Eastern Standard Time, fish@ihot.com
writes:

<< HELLLLLLOOOOOO! Headlights are so you can see where you are going at
 night! Why would you want to darken them?! Put 80/80W PIAA superwhites
 in them, if anything. Taillights...what are they for? So other people
 don't rearend your stupid ass at night or in traffic! Why the hell
 would you want them darker?! It's all very stupid, kids. Repeat after
 me...BRIGHTER headlights...BRIGHTER brakelights.
 <jump down off soapbox>

Maybe we should all run around with our high beams on....that would be
SOOOOOOO COOOOOL!!!!!
I ordered the clear fronts because I like the way they look. Take a look at
the new Ford Explores with their clear front lenses from the factory...it
gives them a very nice look. I'm not out to be ricey just look a little
different than the rest of the crowd. I will wait to see what the rears look
like before I buy them...they may be too much...we will have to see.
Charles smith
1999 Dakota R/T.....soon to have the clear lenses and Damn Proud of it!!!!
15.0@95 mph (g-tech)
Ican2u7176@aol.com (or) Dak99rt@aol.com
http://hometown.aol.com/ican2u7176/index.htm