injured dak in for surgery

From: Randy Drew (FonMan@ican.net)
Date: Tue Mar 09 1999 - 16:07:34 EST

Just to let those concerned know: My injured dak is going in for
surgery.

I'd like to thank those who advised me that " muffler pipe projectile
that impaled my grill" could be covered under insurance. It is, but i
have to pay the deductable 300.00 canadian. If i had got the #$%*ing
b@#$ards plate they would go after him for the full cost incl
deductable. Wouldn't that be sweeeeeet!!!

Maybe I could return it to it's rightful owner. (through his windscreen)
oops did i say that out loud?!
Total cost to repair: 1062.00 so far. It actually impaled my A/C
Condenser (looks like a rad) they didn't check to see if the condenser
was leaking precious freon.

Just like to thank those guys and gals on the list for their concern.

take care,
randy drew
fonman@ican.net

98 dak sport black v6 cc