Re: Re:Temp Probe

From: Bob (kbshadow@email.msn.com)
Date: Tue Mar 09 1999 - 13:16:40 EST

I have a probe in the filter box just under the filter and it reads out on a
small LED on the dash, looks factory, got it at radio shack its called RV/
automotive at the recommendation of
 a list member posting a while back.
After installing I tempted out the stock filter air it was about 60 degrees
hotter than ambient air then installed home made ram air and the incoming
air is always within 10 degrees of the outside air temp.
The led is on the dash and I always monitor the air temp when pulling a boat
or trailer.
The RV/ Automotive Radio Shack Probe was about $19.

Bob