Want new truck-need suggestions

From: Corey A Meyer (cameyer@bw.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 09 1999 - 20:44:37 EST

        All right. I am in the market for a new dakota and the one I want
is at a nearby dodge dealer, but I can't trade in my current truck until I
finish some things I started before winter to get what I should for it.
        What can I do? Is there a way I can put it on hold? Now that
sounded stupid. Can I get the truck now and put the down payment down in
a few months? What should I do?
        Also, the sticker price is $24,000-how much should I try to talk
them down to?
        When you order a new truck, can you talk that price down at all?