RE: RE: 1987 step side Dakota -Reply

From: Jeannie Young (Jeannie.Young@mci.com)
Date: Wed Mar 10 1999 - 08:49:42 EST

Rory,
The truck is red with red interior. On the side there is a strip
about a foot wide that is made up of several pin stripes. It has
a 3.9 V-6, automatic with air condition.
The out standing features are on the inside. The oak strips on the
doors and there is an oak shelf built over the glove box. All of
this was on the truck right off the show room floor. I have talked
to a couple of dealers and they said they never heard of a step side
Dakota Express. So you see I'm not really sure if I have a collector
or was this a custom pick up on a show floor. Any information you
have would be a big help.
Thanks, Jeannie