Sealy Hotel Photos

From: Michael Clark (magnumv8@wt.net)
Date: Thu Mar 11 1999 - 11:15:29 EST

I don't know if this ever got posted before since I sent it from my other
email account so here's a re-post......

Sure I'll bring some DDBC's. If anyone is interested in one let me know now
so I can get enough made up, they will be $5.00 each since no postage will
be involved. Right now I think I have 2 or 3 laying around.

Also for anyone staying overnight in Sealy I just got back from that way
today. On the way back I stopped off in Sealy and took some pictures of
some of the hotels there. I'll have them up on a webpage tonight maybe and
I'll email everyone to let them know the URL to take a look.

--Mike

Then I said...

Here are the hotel photos I promised:

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/9221/sealy/hotels.html

Let me know if anything doesn't work right.

--Mike

BTW Gene, I will also be at the Bastrop picnic. Is there any kind of carvan
going up there or is everyone just meeting up there?