Cool site, Charles

From: RCPL-VAN CNIWR (RCPL-VAN_CNIWR@van.reid-crowther.com)
Date: Wed Mar 10 1999 - 11:52:22 EST

     Hey, Charles Smith, I went to your site yesterday and really liked it!
     Very interesting and informative. There is guy on the DML from my city
     with a RC Sport that would be interested in your sub box design, so I
     sent him your way. I like the intake to. If my K&N 14x3 doesn't work
     out the way I was hoping, I'll save it for the shows and do one like
     yours with the electrical conduit. Great idea. Dig the Street Scene
     roll pan, to. I've got mine in the paint shop right now and hope to
     get it on this weekend. Take 'er easy.

     Chad Niwranski
     99 R/T CC black/agate
     Abbotsford, BC