Re: Overhead Console??

From: GrnDak4x4@aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 10 1999 - 12:58:15 EST

<< That sounds cool. How does it mount to the ceiling then? Does it screw
 in?

The console I have, called Shelf It is very nice, for the money. On mine, I
simply unscrewed the 3 screws per sunvisor mount and re-attached the mounts to
the Shelf It. The Shelf It then itself utilized the 3 old visor mount holes
and gets attached right into there. Then just drill 2 simple holes in the
Shelf It for the visor end clips and screw the clips on. I did drill 2
additional hoes in order to mount my CB.
Good Luck
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6