Re: K&N "Ear Muffs" --Attn: Chris Lang

From: Chris lang (langcj@clarkson.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 10 1999 - 12:50:22 EST

Thanks Tom, Its a K&N prefilter that I got out of the Summit catalog. It
was around 20 bucks and after you put it on you oil it down with the same
oil you put on a normal K&N filter. It's supposed to stop all the dust and
dirt that a normal K&N lets thorough. I got it because where I go 4wheeling
its always so dusty. They only list a 14x6 and an 14x4 prefilter in the
summit catalog, but I think K&N makes then in every size they should have
them if you ask for the correct size. I actually have a 14X6 prefilter on
my 14X5 filter and I like having the extra room since it keeps crap from
getting under the aircleaner when I'm 4wheeling.

Chris