RE: Made for You Looms - help!

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Wed Mar 10 1999 - 17:23:20 EST

Rich,
Nylon 6/6 has a continuous service temp of 180 deg F... BUT, it will get
brittle due to water loss (its a hydroscopic material, and gets more
flexible as it absorbs water). i dont know what the temp is in the mounted
location with the rams horn headers, (Ive got JBAs and my stock looms seem
aok) but you could try to measure it with an oven thermometer...
BKB