Re: Mopar Tonneau Questions...

From: KUZNIK TRENTEN (dakota97@home.com)
Date: Thu Mar 11 1999 - 00:27:01 EST

If you want to spend the money, I would recommend a Spray-on bed liner
(polyurethane, any other types tend to crack or peel) a added bonus is
you can get the bed liner custom colored to your truck color, or just
black. Looks great. Don't go with the plastic bed liner, water gets
underneath along with sand, rub rub, rust rust get the picture, plus
they have been known to get blown out of the truck bed. I have seen some
carpet kits they look pretty cool, but can't comment on how they
perform.

Trent.K Dak 97 CC Sport 5.2L 4x4
http://members.home.net/dakota97/index.html