Mopar Tonneau Questions...

From: Jack Yates (fastassdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 10 1999 - 23:02:41 EST

   I was thinkin about puttin a Mopar tonneau cover on my truck. Main
question is What to do underneath, meaning a carpet kit or an under the
rail bedliner? Does water seep through when it's getting washed?
I remember reading something about the gelcoat on the Mopar covers is
known for cracking, happened to anyone? I chose Mopar because I thought
they were made to fit exactly with this truck's specs.
 I would greatly appreciate any info.

Thanks
Jack
'99 Black CC R/T

P.S. I looked through the DML Archives and there were like 8billion
tonneau posts, so I figured it would be easier (quicker) this way.