ATTN WEST COAST DMLers

From: SmokinDakota (smokindakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Wed Mar 10 1999 - 20:13:19 EST

Hey all,

Myself and James Harmon, owner of the FlashFire Dakota, are organizing a
meet. We have managed to hook up with Glendora Dodge, who is willing to lend
us their lot for our meet. Only problem is it will limit entries to a total
of 50. Hopefully, we can get more. Right now we have Drive! magazine and
NAST interested in participating, and a few manufacturers have shown
interest. Now we need some interest from us Dakota Owners. We might be able
to get coverage in, Minitruckin (hint. . . hint. . .Lance), Mopar Muscle,
and Drive! magazine. Right now entry is $10. If we get enough people and
manufacturers to participate, we can have a DJ and hopefully trophies. So
what would be some categories for the Show? Everything is not set in stone
and we don't have a date yet. Please e-mail me if you are interested and a
date that would work for you?

Steven 2me
http://www.smokindakota.com
DMLmeet@smokindakota.com
To see James Harmon's Flashfire Dakota visit:
http://home.earthlink.net/~jdharmon/

P.S. The Durango's are invited, too.