RE: RE: Re: Re: Ram Air waste of money?

From: Vladimir Ryall (vladimir@austin.rr.com)
Date: Wed Mar 10 1999 - 20:12:54 EST

Does that icing down the intake really work, I was sitting next to a guy in
a newer Camaro at the track a couple of months ago, and he was doing the ice
thing. He ran 3/10 slower his next run, he was pretty po'ed. Anybody know
the correct procedure for this...or was this just a Camaro feature...

Vladimir "FASRAM"
http://home.austin.rr.com/fasram/
http://www.indyram.org/