RE: Re: Apology to Brad from vladimir ryall

From: Vladimir Ryall (vladimir@austin.rr.com)
Date: Thu Mar 11 1999 - 10:28:43 EST

I had no idea this was an exclusive club. Gee, if I had known that only Dak
owners were permitted to post, then maybe I would not have signed up. I am
on the list to learn like everyone else. Dak's and Ram's are similar in
many respects. We can all feed off of each other. I for one have spent
money finding out what does and does not work. I have been the dryer hose
route, it does not work. I have had the FIPK, it does not work. These are
my opinions. You don't have to accept them as fact. I will post my opinion
whenever I choose to, how I choose to, and to whom I choose to direct. I
think what is ironic is, that some folks in the Dak community seem to be
racist. You guys seem to despise Ram owners for some odd reason. I see it
as we were all cut from the same cloth. If you don't like what I have to
say, then don't read it. As I said before, I am not on this thing to please
everyone, or anyone. I have experiences to offer that I think can prove
valuable in keeping some from wasting their money on novel yet ineffective
ideas. Again, That's my opinion, and I will express it anytime I get ready
to. I am sorry you and some other are on some kind of sensitive pill. Relax
and lets debate these issues, not personally attack anyone specific, and I
did not start that tit for tat flame from the last couple of days, maybe
someone else needs to fess up.

Vladimir "FASRAM"
http://home.austin.rr.com/fasram/
http://www.indyram.org/