Re: Ram Air waste of money?

From: GSWillhite (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 11 1999 - 11:47:28 EST

I remember Mike's post last year on the temps under the hood. It
lead me to make insulation adjustments to the FIPK tube as well as
a seperate cold air route to the K&N cone. The only way I would have
a 10"-14" FABM is with the ram air or cowl induction hoods isolating
them from the heat, so I could get the benefits of cold unrestricted
air. I've noticed some nice looking steel induction hoods comming out
now that accent the aerodynamic look of the Dakota. (Sign)...Maybe one
of these days......

GS -

98 5.2L 5spd