Re: Stainless mufflers?

From: GSWillhite (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 11 1999 - 15:26:55 EST

Charles, Edelbrock makes the 304 in stainless. This is a heavy duty
muffler. Borla makes stainless and if your into a quality muffler
these guys are tops. Now I have the Flowmaster 3"in/out 2 chamber
which is a little louder than I wanted but, it I've grown to like
it. Not much snow or corrosive conditions here so it'll probably
last a while. Edelbrock and Borla may flow a little better than
Flowmaster, but not by much.

GS -

98 5.2L 5spd