Re: Question on going faster

From: Dak99RT@aol.com
Date: Thu Mar 11 1999 - 16:41:39 EST

In a message dated 3/11/99 3:48:37 PM Eastern Standard Time,
stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu writes:

<< I replied to Jason's post in another message with a few suggestions.
 Anyway, a 13.5 without nitrous or a supercharger isn't really a problem.
 It just takes some cash and the right parts. (Ironically, you can run
 "supercharged" numbers with a naturally aspirated engine for a lot less
 cash than it would cost to install a supercharger! (on a Dakota, anyway))
 Although I've never seen any R/T's run (supercharged or no), I think a
 supercharged R/T should be able to run 13.5... I've personally seen an
 older (non-R/T) Dak with a supercharged 318 (headers, borla exhaust) run
 13.2. Tom Moffat ran a 13.2 on the motor with his 318!

Its all possible but no one has done it with the R/T and its computer. Thats
all I was saying.
Charles