Re: Waxing my..........Dak

From: Ryan D. Krokosinski (eqgroup@equinoxfinancial.com)
Date: Thu Mar 11 1999 - 17:02:28 EST

I think you made the right choice Bob. I see people are already hacking you
on the price, my buddies did the same to me.... until they saw what it
does. I had to wax again just to get the drool marks off. : )
Any ways, welcome to the wonderful world of Zymol. When you're done, tell
me what you think.

Ryan K
'99 R/T RC