Re: RE Apology to Brad

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (ghack2@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 11 1999 - 18:22:29 EST

Ummm...I didn't think there was a clause in the DML sign up sheet that
the people on here have to have a Dakota in order to be on the list. Who
cares what someone drives on here. If it is related to everything else
on here, who cares. Personally, I like Vlad's ram, and the hood. Some
people want a hood, and some people want to be "stealthy" with their
mods. As long as it goes fast and whoops butt, it is all the same to me.
I have taken alot of what poeple say on here to heart. The best way to
find out if something works, is to try it. If you buy a hood and you
don't like it, I'm sure you can find someone on here that would buy it.
(like me :o) Can we please stop this crap and talk about something
else?! We now have two things to probably expect every month or so. The
ever popular Magnum Performance threads and now the Ram air hood/ram air
tubing threads. What's next?! :O) (no flames please, just trying to get
this thing dissolved)

Sorry so long :O)

Later,
Geoffrey