Re: Does Vladimir ever have anything good to say? WAS: Brad the Gonad

From: N2mopars@aol.com
Date: Thu Mar 11 1999 - 20:07:21 EST

<< These flame wars are kinda funny sometimes , but you guys are getting
 really serious and are talking directly to each other , not the list .

 I have 180 e-mails to read .

I'm done, sorry to all. I was only trying to prove that I was accused of
something I didnt do. My motor is at Kammer & Kammer right now. I cant wait
to get it back! Ram Air hood or not, its gonna fly!

Brad