RE: Waxing my..........Dak

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Thu Mar 11 1999 - 20:12:58 EST

> The Man From Utopia wrote:
> >
> > > Hey Tom, If your asking me not to pull over 1/4 mile before lot 9 and
> > > not dust off my truck with the california duster and armoral
> my tires, I
> > > can't do it. I couldn't do it even if you guys took up a
> collection for
> > > me. (I wiped my truck off in the rain before I met Greg!)
> > > See ya,
> > > Bob "Obsessive Compulsive" Nichols
> > >

> > Bob....You're sick! In the pouring rain....
> >
> > Greg
> > 95 DSCC v6 5spd
>
> Greg, What can I say....I admit it, I'm a clean-a-holic. Bob

We just gotta start calling you Clean....Mister Clean... You have a large
gold earring in your ear too??? Your wifey must love you! Bob, you're gonna
cringe if and when you see my truck, poor thing is filthy!! Just waiting for
the weather to warm up to give the baby a good bath and cleaning..and
soon....

Greg (with a dirty truck)
95 DSCC v6 5spd