RE: Foxwoods Meals

From: Roger Heim (rheim@ultracom.net)
Date: Thu Mar 11 1999 - 21:14:45 EST

Bob,

I'll be coming by myself. I think a loose lunch would be a good idea
because of possible last minute problems or additions.

I'm planning on staying over Saturday night because I'd like to see David
Copperfield and I don't feel like driving home really late.

I'm real flexible on dinner choices; Italian is good since it's usually less
expensive. Six o'clock would be an 'early' dinner for a Saturday night but
that's good since it might not be as crowded.

Did they say anything about a group hotel rate or don't we have enough
people?

Roger