Re: Sealy Meet and T-shirts

From: Ron Merx (ronmerx@nol.net)
Date: Thu Mar 11 1999 - 21:16:28 EST

Vladimir Ryall wrote:

> Ron,
>
> I have been dying to see your truck run. When is this meet? Is it still
> for sale?

The meet is March 28th at the Lone Star Raceway in Seally TX. Should be fun. Am
going to sell the truck (with goodies) to a guy that works with me. He helped me
build it anyway. It's got 100k + miles so be gentle with us with your nos, ok?
(smile). All in all, it should be a lot of fun. Don't know if we can get all the
goodies installed on the R/T by then. Some things you don't rush, at least thats
what Jack Danials say. :-) Hope to see you there.

--
Ron <ronmerx@nol.net>
'99 Yellow R/T CC