RE: Question on going faster

From: Jason Jennings (jason@spray-tech.com)
Date: Thu Mar 11 1999 - 23:08:45 EST

Hmm, even more anmd more and more things take write on the list.... Not
at the top of the list, but definitely another topic for future readin.
4500 ft, man you are up there.... I would be lying to say i am more
than 100 ft above sea level. Thanks for the thought. That was once
another toipic i saw zip by on the list. I am sure if a hang out long
enough. I will see torque converts swing by again. Thanks.