Re: RE: taking off the old fan for electric one..

From: Dester243@aol.com
Date: Thu Mar 11 1999 - 23:16:33 EST

In a message dated 3/11/99 7:38:44 AM Central Standard Time, bernd@texas.net
writes:

<< I had written up a complete "step by step" email a little while ago when I
 changed out my fan...here's the email again:

I'm sorry. I really missed the part about the 34mm nut. But i did get it
out. I find that impossible to do without the help of a friend right there.
That's a dodge design flaw.
-Dester
PS. Fan is off and it works great, I don't know if it's push or pull, but
thermostat works well with it. One question tho. the "Straps" that go
throught the radiator, are those sturdy? i found a strong bend to one side
will break them.. didn't even need the wire cutters...