RE: Track times

From: Jason Jennings (jason@spray-tech.com)
Date: Thu Mar 11 1999 - 23:38:15 EST

Yeah, it was nice to see more Daks on the track this time. Your times
were great for the conditions and engine. I know how tempting the 5
speed can be. I would love to see a nice build up on the 6er.... I bet
it could turn a few nice times all night long..... It is almost a cryin
shame to know you will be pulling the 6 for a 360.....hahahahahaha....
My friend thought he noticed slapper bars on your truck???? I think he
said slapper bars, or something traction what ever oriented. I would
love to see more Daks ouit there challenging the 4Duh mob.... I have
met a friendly 4Duh guy here and there, but man some are just slit my
wrist bone heads..... I take the Dak 4Duh compitition thing pretty
seriously sometimes.... It is an evil rival that heats up all week at
work.... I have to battle a tough husband and wife cobra team, one of
which is a coworker.... Any how, i hope to see you out at the track
sometime soon. I would like to see how the 6er handles the track again.
That reaction time still has me rollin, hahahahahaha.... Thanks for the
company and runs, i enjoyed the fun....