98 Dak Sport (no longer for sale)

From: Randy David (rdavid@vvm.com)
Date: Fri Mar 12 1999 - 01:06:57 EST

Well I watched my red Dakota Sport CC drive off into the sunset this
evening... It was a sad sight... The wheels and tires are also gone.
However on the bright side, I took delivery of my new 99 R/T CC... It is
black with all of the bells and whistles, I must say i like the R/T better
than the other truck...

If anyone is interested I have a Transgo Shift kit for sale... I will let
it go for $90.00, and you pay shipping.. The kit is new, I was going into
98, never found time to install it.. New in box, with the installation
video...

Randy..
Temple Tx..