Re: Chrome Dipped R/T Wheels

From: Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Fri Mar 12 1999 - 09:48:08 EST

Only $80 a piece , sounds good .

But remember , eventually , the chrome will flake from the aluminum .

And if you ever get one tiny chip in them , and you will , it will start
peeling as well .

I had a set of 16" Ultra wheels on my 94 Shadow that were chrome , and they
did this after about 1 year . I would think that they would have been
better than getting an existing wheel dipped too .

Be careful who you have do this .

At 10:58 PM 3/11/1999 PST, you wrote:

>Anybody seen or know of any pictures of a set of chrome dipped R/T
>wheels, I am contemplating doing this at about $80 a piece, but I would
>kinda like to see something close to the final result...
>All thoughts are more than welcome =]
>
>Thanks
>Jack
>'99 Black CC R/T

Jack Hilton III

Black 1998 Dodge Dakota R/T Club Cab

Charter Pipeline......the Next Wave.....

HEMI@charter.net

http://webpages.charter.net/hemi/jbd1.html