RE: what colour is my dak intertior

From: Parker, Jon (jparker@grci.com)
Date: Fri Mar 12 1999 - 07:50:14 EST

Agate is a dark charcoal color. Dakota's come in one of two interior
colors, agate or mist gray (a medium gray color). I ordered a set of Mopar
Slush mats from Springdale Dodge in Arkansas for an Agate interior. They
look great and are a perfect color match. Just tell them you want internet
pricing - their pricing is the best I have found. Their number is
1-800-252-9686.

Jon P.

'99 Sport+ CC 5.2L Auto 4x4