Re: what colour is my dak intertior

From: Randy Drew (FonMan@ican.net)
Date: Fri Mar 12 1999 - 09:07:44 EST

Parker, Jon wrote:

> Agate is a dark charcoal color. Dakota's come in one of two interior
> colors, agate or mist gray (a medium gray color). I ordered a set of Mopar
> Slush mats from Springdale Dodge in Arkansas for an Agate interior. They
> look great and are a perfect color match. Just tell them you want internet
> pricing - their pricing is the best I have found. Their number is
> 1-800-252-9686.
>
> Jon P.
>
> '99 Sport+ CC 5.2L Auto 4x4
>
> Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 22:02:51 -0500
> From: randy drew <fonman@ican.net>
> Subject: DML: what colour is my dak intertior
>
> i've ordered the rubber floor mats. they came in but they look grey and my
> interior is agate i think (looks like charcoal) but the dealer tells me the
> light grey is agate. do i have to specify that it's a sport edition ? are
> all sports that dark colour only?
>
> any help is greatly appreciated.
>
> take care,
>
> randy drew
> fonman@ican.net
>
> 98 dakota sport black v6 cc (with very large band-aid on it) :(
hey Jon,

I called that dealership from canada. he's great! Apparently the
catalogue is screwed up and most dealers have the wrong part number.

If it weren't for the exchange and the shipping and handling. i'd buy
them from him. he said he's on this list and the www.durangoclub.com.

thanks again,
randy drew