Re: what colour is my dak intertior

From: David Gloff (dgloff@xnet.com)
Date: Fri Mar 12 1999 - 11:41:55 EST

The light gray is called mist gray, and the dark is agate. The floormats
are available in both colrs, as well as Tan (like your headliner). You're
dealer's BSing you to get you to go away so he doesn't have to re-order.

David Gloff
Computer Technician
Valcom Professional Computer Center; Kemper/Scudder/Zurich Funds
aolim: dgloff
Loaded Intense Blue '99 Dakota Sport CC 318 5-speed 3.92SG

"This is a litigation-free zone. Prosecutors will be Violated."