RE: RE: Mopar Tonneau Attn: Bruce B

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Fri Mar 12 1999 - 11:43:22 EST

Jack,
I think the dealer (in carlsbad ) wanted around $750-$800 for the tonneau,
but he cut me a deal (as long as I picked up the 10/100 warranty)... No
carpet underneath, just white gelcoat. I use a rubber bed mat in my truck
(no carpet kit or bedliner)... so far I havnt scratched it up too bad... I
dont have any experience with the competing tonneaus (my last truck had a
plywood bedliner and no cover...) but in my ignorance I am happy with the
Mopar! It looks kinda hot roddish as opposed to utility like, which is what
I was shooting for!
BKB