Re: RE: Ram Head Decal

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Mar 12 1999 - 15:11:28 EST

Lazer Concepts does make the big Ram Decals. I have a Dodge catalog
with them listed, but have to order them through a local shop
(Louisville Four Wheel Drive). I can give you the number if you can't
find them anywhere else. The numbers are as follows for the 36":
Black: SKU328758
Red: SKU328759
Silver: SKU328760
White: SKU328761
They also make the same 4 colors in 12" and 24" The price for the 36"
is $84.95. The 12" is $27.95 and the 24" is $54.95. Kinda high if you
ask me.
--Aaron--

>From: Jason Bleazard <jbleazard@home.com>
>To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
>Subject: DML: RE: Ram Head Decal
>Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 07:12:43 -0500
>
>.
>
>I'm going to do two replies in one here...
>
>Bob, I have the 1998 Keystone catalog. The Ram's head isn't with the
other
>decals, nor is it listed in the index. I happened to spot a black Ram
with
>a big red logo on the hood. It's on the same page (350) as tail light
>accents by Lazer Concepts (looks like this is the same company that
made
>Eddie Estoppey's tail light covers). Lazer Concepts IS in the index,
I'm
>assuming that this decal is on that page because it's made by the same
>company.
>
>The sizes and colors are exactly the same as what Geoffrey described,
it's
>probably the same company. (Actually, it sounds like it might be the
same
>catalog, this one doesn't have any prices either.) Geoffrey, could you
send
>the numbers anyway? Just in case they discontinued it for the 1999
Keystone