Re: What Cat-Back System is Recommended??

From: Jason&Sarah (Jpm699@email.msn.com)
Date: Fri Mar 12 1999 - 15:06:37 EST

When I spoke with Flowmaster they recommended the 50 series SUV muffler for
my 98 318 4X4. I got the 2.5" in and 2.5" out. It has a low rumble to it,
not too loud. I don't think adding a 3" pipe after the muffler will do much
good unless the rest of your exhaust system is 3" as well, which if you did
you would notice a loss in your low end.

Hope this helps
Jason
98 CC 318 4X4 SLT+