Re: Engine Additive (Geoffrey)

From: Jason&Sarah (Jpm699@email.msn.com)
Date: Fri Mar 12 1999 - 17:01:12 EST

I used Dura lube in both my Thunderbird and my Dak. In both cases the
engine temp is just slightly cooler and runs smoother.

Jason

     So you use prolong, eh? That is the only brand where I've heard an
     actual unbiased opinion that is isn't bad. Unbiased, educated
     information is very hard to come buy on oil additives. I considered it
     to. I like to see real-world opinions and experiences on this stuff.

     Chad Niwranski
     99 R/T CC Black/agate
     Abbotsford, BC

     P.S. I've sent you the money order. Thanks!