Re: RE: Ram air hoses -Reply

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri Mar 12 1999 - 13:23:04 EST

Most setups I've seen use a cone filter and hose to factory air hat, or hose
to factory air box then to air hat. Classic ram air is hood scoop and an air
box containing a open element filter where the air box is sealed to the hood
when the hood is closed. I don't want ram air, I just want colder air to top
of the engine. Maybe I could graft a little NACA scoop just behind the hood
medallion.
Dr. Pat