Re: 99 Dakota Sport

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri Mar 12 1999 - 13:41:00 EST

Unless you don't mind it when homeless,geriatric bag ladies push thier
shopping carts past you, change the rear end gears before you put on the big
tires. The big tires will suck the acceleration out of your engine.Your truck
will never be fast. Make it look and sound as good as you can and enjoy the
ride.
Dr. Pat