Re: Changing Tranny Fluid

From: GrnDak4x4@aol.com
Date: Fri Mar 12 1999 - 19:35:04 EST

In a message dated 3/12/99 2:04:49 PM Central Standard Time,
pimental@massed.net writes:

<< Kyle, If you use Amsoil trans. fluid and drain the torque converter the
 Amsoil will last for 90,000 to 100,000 miles. This is well worth the $7.50.
 No need to change it anymore. >>

I understand how well Amsoil protects, as I use it in my front and rear diff,
transfer case, and also use a 2Stage Air Filter. I am just questioning how
worth it Amsoil will be when just swapping in 4 quarts of the some odd 10
quart system. How would I go about draining the fluid out of the torque
convertor????????? I really just want to drop the pan, put a new filter on,
put a B&M drain plug kit in, and replace the 4 quarts that came out with the
pan.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6