Decal & thanks

From: Bob H (torch@triplet.net)
Date: Fri Mar 12 1999 - 20:10:01 EST

Thanks for the reply. I just want to say that I am impressed with this
group and the way everyone kinda polices themselves and each other in here.
On the decal issue, I would like to see something closer to the ram's head.
Don't want to get flamed, but the projected one kinda looks a little more
like a dog's head to me, sorry. Also would like to see it in red, just my
two cents.

At 10:50 AM 3/12/99 -0800, you wrote:
>Bob,
>
>Tony's site is www.quickd.com