dakotaperformance.com is up!!!!

From: Michael Z-Sykes (MSykes@su.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 12 1999 - 20:10:35 EST

well... sorta'... I got some webspace at xoom so you guys can check out
a preview of what DakotaPerformance.com will look like when it's up and
runnin'.
the URL is... (drum roll please)

http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf/

Please let me know what you think and give me any comments you may
have, good or bad...
things like
-what could be added?
-graphics...like em'?
-ideas you might have?
-know of any CHEAP hosting services (with domain name) =)
-know of any sponsors that may be interested? =)

stuff like that..
I plan to add a monthly feature thing like "burnout of the month" and
"fastest dak".. things like that... thanks for any input!!!!!!!!

-mike d.
webmaster dakotaperformance.com =)