Re: Offroad trails

From: Dale and Denise Juenemann (dndj@teleport.com)
Date: Sat Mar 13 1999 - 02:08:22 EST

Jason,

It's actually the Tillamook State Forest. There are motorcycle and 4x4
trails, but you need to buy a OHV sticker from the DMV first. It's one
of the few places left where you can still legally get offroad because
of the enviro scum. Anyway, you can get maps (highly recommended) from
these guys:

OHV Coordinator
ODF Forest Grove District
801 Gales Creek Road
Forest Grove, OR 97116
(503) 357-2191
http://www.odf.state.or.us/

The place in eastern OR near Bend is called Millican ORV area, I think.
I've never been there but it is pretty cool from what I hear.

Dale