R/T exhaust questions

From: Mike Williams (williams@kode.net)
Date: Sat Mar 13 1999 - 08:27:21 EST

I know the exhaust has a high flow muffler and 3" tail pipe. During my short
time on the list I have learned that one the most popular modifications to a
Dakota is this very modification. Other than headers and y-pipe is it worth
changing anything from the cat back. I was thinking of a 3 chamber flowmaster.
Mainly because I like the sound. Would I experience any performance gains just
by a muffler swap.

--
Mike Williams -- VP Mid-Michigan Mopar Enthusiasts
99 BLK R/T CC