R/T progress day 3

From: Mike Williams (williams@kode.net)
Date: Sat Mar 13 1999 - 12:27:15 EST

Just got back from my local dealer, had to take the R/T in for a minor adjustment
to the door. Ended up it was just a striker adjustment. The drivers side door you
would have to slam pretty hard to get it to close.

While there I put a set of black decals on order. I plan on replacing the red with
the black. This will give a more stealthy appearance and also match my black on
black Challenger T/A. Their suppose to get back with me on the price for a R/T
tonneau cover. What is a good price for it? Does it help performance? Seems like
it would add weight (bad thing), but it would put it over the rear wheels, plus it
would seem like it would add better aerodynamics. Does anyone have experience in
this matter?

--
Mike Williams -- VP Mid-Michigan Mopar Enthusiasts
99 BLK R/T CC