Re[4]: Questions from a new owner Contains a virus!

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Sat Mar 13 1999 - 11:58:57 EST

<<...but I just feel bad for all those who have their e-mail set up to
download everything.>>

Ouch! Now I'm glad I have a crummy email program... I have to do everything
"manually" but it sounds like that just saved me some aggravation --COOL!

On another note, I just checked out your web page. Very nice! Of course your
Dak looks nicer, but that's the way it ought to be... ;-) I can't believe you
were able to fit all that stereo stuff in a RC. It must sound awesome though.

Tom